Siemens pcs7

laxmanan36

Dear all
i am using PCS7 V6.0 SP2.we are planning to add totalizer and one timer in CFC and display the value in Wincc.How to do the program in CFC and link to Wincc.
How to create new screen also.
Please advise me.

regards
K.Lakshmanan

Dear all
i am using PCS7 V6.0 SP2.we are planning to add totalizer and one timer in CFC and display the value in Wincc.How to do the program in CFC and link to Wincc.
How to create new screen also.
Please advise me.

regards
K.Lakshmanan

Its all done automatically.

Create a new folder in your chart, if its in an already existing area, make sure that folder is within the folder of the area you want and the screen will be created.

Put your charts in that new folder.

Any instruction from the advanced library, just ensure the operator monitor and control and faceplate boxes are ticked and they will appear on the screen.

If you are using instructions without faceplates and you wanted to interface with them, then you would need to use some additional operator control blocks.

Once you have done the chart, compile and downloaded, compile the operator station, changes only.

When you open the wincc project the new screen and devices wil be there, just need to mover them to where you want and add static graphics.