Siemens S120 S7-300 Servo Indexer?

russg

Hi,

I'm programming an S120 servo indexer with s7 classic and wondering if the best way of doing this is with Easypos? Or is there something better these days?

Thanks

Russ

Ok thanks. Do you know of any decent documentation describing how to use the block?

I've started to program it with a merge for an indexing conveyor, but wondering if easypos will allow me to start a move and ask it to do another move whilst it is in the middle of the first move? I'm also trying to work out how to zero the position for setting up the home position.

It's been a while since I've worked with it, so I'm not sure on the details, sorry. I've mostly been working with the newer 1500s; I haven't done a 300 project in a while. I know not that much has changed in the 300 world, though.