Siemens s5 135u cpu problem

One thing to keep in mind, is to see if that VEC-ADD value is the same or different the next time this occurs. If it's different, you may have a backplane, CPU or power supply problem.

When i swap between 2 input module the 3rd and 4th, the vek address become E274 " i also change the dip switch for address"

it's best if you give all the part numbers of all modules in your rack, and any remote racks (S5 expansion racks and/or ET200/Profibus racks). It's possible I24 is indirectly addressed.

And the STEP 5 program, if possible.
Sorry it start with i4.0 not 40.0

When i swap between 2 input module the 3rd and 4th, the vek address become E274 " i also change the dip switch for address"
I say that it is a clear indication of a hardware problem with the swapped module. Got any spares ?

Btw. sourcing spare S5 hardware will be costly and probably only provide temporary relief. Anyone with S5 hardware should think about how to upgrade to something uptodate.

I say that it is a clear indication of a hardware problem with the swapped module. Got any spares ?

Btw. sourcing spare S5 hardware will be costly and probably only provide temporary relief. Anyone with S5 hardware should think about how to upgrade to something uptodate.
Ok i will try bring a spare one , but it wired that the i change between 12 and 16 , and the error was in i24.

Once you have this issue resolved, it would be time to look into upgrading the S5 PLC to perhaps an S7-1500. You would have to decide if the age of the machine is worth the cost of upgrading, or just to use it as long as you can before replacing the entire machine.

Ok i will try bring a spare one , but it wired that the i change between 12 and 16 , and the error was in i24.
Doesnt matter, you swapped the modules and the error changed. Therefore the error is with one of the swapped modules.
If the error had remained the same after swapping modulles, then the error would have been with the rack.

Doesnt matter, you swapped the modules and the error changed. Therefore the error is with one of the swapped modules.
If the error had remained the same after swapping modulles, then the error would have been with the rack.

The plc stop again and I recheck the istack and it give me E268 , So i bring a new input module , and change module with address 24 , until now the plc work good without a stop , from 24 hours.
Thank you all .