Siemens S5-Jump label

Scrapper

I am creating an STL function in a PB. I need to jump a block of code:

C db 208
L dw 16
T dw 18

I need to do a jump and with the bit d14.0 when the bit is set to "1".

The only problem i don't know how to place a jump label in front of the code.

PLEASE HELP! My boss is going to kill me.
Thanks in advance.

Thanx for the Help! (sarcasm rules)

When i try to place a label i get in red text "Label illegal".
I am trying to go from the code to the address with Shift + left.

Can someone with s5 experience help me?

Taken from the S5 programming book, its a long time since I did anything with S5.

A symbolic Jump label can be up to 4 characters, the first must be a letter of the alphabet.

The jump cannot exceed +127 or -128 words, for longer you would need intermediate jumps.

Cannot jump over segment boundaries.

When you enter, is it the same as S7?? i.e. if jump label = ABC, then you enter ABC: for the destination label.

Put the code you want to skip (or not skip) in a separate PB then use the conditional call (misleadingly named JC)

e.g
Code:
A D14.0  (assumes your CPU supports this instruction)
JC PB99