Siemens S7-200 PID Sample program

I know this sounds dreadfully obvious, but what about the PID Wizard in S7-microWin? It generates the code you need for a PID control function in your program. No coding by you, just a series of selections to make and addresses to choose. It can generate either a continuous (analog) output or a pulse-wdith modulated (digital) output. For the latter, you can select the overall duty-cycle and at runtime it then calculates for what portion of this cycle the output should be on.

Is there something I've misinterpreted in your question? This seems too easy an answer!

Ken.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I'm new in using plc software. I want to set a parameter for my centrifugal pump using an i/p from PID block so that the range of...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I need some help on PID loops in a project. I have done this project for a pasteurizer and I control the temperatures in two...
Replies
Views
Hi Can anyaone please help..? I need to bild a line following robot it will be steered and driven by pneumatics, I need to be sent into a...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I need its aid. I need to implement a control of pH for acid water neutralization and will use a PLC Siemens S7200, the problem is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a S7-222 CPU with a 4 AI 1 AQ module attached to it. I have an oxygen sensor that is attached to AIW0 and a C02 sensor connected...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom