Siemens Simatic S7-300/400 Plc

temp

Hello,
I am a new user for SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-300/400 PLC.I have already learn how to program it.
I would like to ask how can I upload a complate project from S7-300/400 CPU to my programing device (Laptop PC)
Thanks,

Best Regards.

Hello Mohammad.
Yes you can upload the complete project from the PLC.
However, the uploaded project will not contain any symbols or comments, and the hardware configuration will only contain the bare minimum of information.
There is the option of storing an archive file on the MMC card in addition to the regular program backup. The archive file can contain the original project file including all symbols and comments. To do this is an option though, and the archive file takes up quite a bit of space on the MMC card.

When I see requests to upload from a plc to a programmer I get the feeling the plc code has been "lost" from the programmer....is this your situation ?