Siemens STL training material

pe_vivek

dear all,
hi. i have no previous experience with siemens stl plc programming language. i am well conversent with ladder programming. can any body send me some training material for understanding and writing STL programme.

Hello pe-vivek;

On the following link look at the appendix section at the bottom:
http://www.automation.siemens.com/fea/html_76/down_module.htm
There you will find programming modules that will give you information on different programming languages on the S7 platform, including STL.
The best source of course is the Siemens pdf manual
"SIMATIC Statement List (STL)for S7-300 and S7-400 Programming"
If you have Step 7 installed on your PC, then it can be found in the Simatic/Documentation folder; if not, download it from Siemens' support website.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier