Siemens TD200 Question

Frosty

Hey,

I have a TD200 and an S7 200 connected.
I set up the TD with the wizard - parameter block starting at VB0.
Only have 1 message - enable bit 15.7.

I tried addressing the enable bit in a standard ote, and also by using MOVB 16#80 into VB15 - neither seem to work.

When powered up I get the 'No Parameter Block' error. I have the parameter block address at 0.

If I go to view messages i can see my message, but after a while it reverts back to no parameter block. I also display 2 values which I can see in my message, but they do not update until I go out and back in again.

Any thoughts?

Similar Topics

Beause Siemens TD200 has been discontinued,I still need to use some of the machinery.I nedd td200 alternatives.Can anyone tell me what the product...
Replies
Views
I have an S7 200 plc working on a machine. it's TD200 display is damaged. Now I have purchased a new one. do I have to program it or just install it?
Replies
Views
Im using a TD200 with a S7-200 PLC. I have configured the alarms, and i have set it to default to operator/user screens not alarms at the...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody I have system which include S7 200 and TD200 V3 I need to let the operator to change 2 values VW0 and VW2. I follow the wizard...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom