Siemens Tp270 runtime erase

adfox

Hi, i've got a siemens tp 270-10 touch panel and i have uploaded a clean protool project to it but forgot to add a hidden button with system menu - for accessing the transfer option.

How can i clean the runtime memory of the panel, or better the whole memory without deleting the OS ( WinCe ) ?

Best regards.

Hi adfox.

No need to erase anything.
When the panel is started up, for a short time a menu is displayed, before the runtime application starts.
One of the selections in the menu is to enter transfer mode.

Just one point to add to Jespers reply,

In the TP270 control panel -> download options, select the remote control tick box, then whenever you need to download a new program, Protool shuts down the TP runtime automatically.

I always use this option.

Paul