simatic time set with s7300

mangeshk

hi,i want to set timer from simatic hmi of siemens for s7-300 in hr min sec format for my project.how can i achieve this?pls help me

Hi,

this could be an example.

Read also the comments in the program rung.

In the example you don't use the instruction MOVE, you can define in HMI a variable in TIME format using the address DBD2 call PT of the data block assigned to SFB in this case DB6.DBD2.....
So you can write directly from HMI the time on this variable.

immaginegs.png

Similar Topics

No idea where to start to try figuring this out. I basically want to generate a cfg file based on equipment, but can't seem to figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm having a bit a trouble getting the time set on my HMI. On screen I have a Date/Time Field, I have it checked to use system time...
Replies
Views
Hey all. You guys don't know me, but you've given me a great deal of help over some time ^^ Anyhow. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to...
Replies
Views
how can i monitor ret val --- DT in VAt table ????? if i do so , i can only view either date or time... how can view both
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom