Simatic Wincc 7.5 SCADA system

I am utilizing both HMI and SCADA for my project. Both HMI and SCADA have identical tags. When I modify the tag value on HMI, it is reflected in SCADA. However, if I change the value through SCADA, the HMI values do not change. I am curious to know why this is happening. If anyone has any insights, please inform me.

That's very odd.

Does the value change in the PLC if you change it in the SCADA? Is it possible that the SCADA IO fields/tags/connection are configured as read only?

Similar Topics

Dear Experts, I'm very good in WinCC Flex but first time configuring wincc scada in simatic manager. My question is how to configure Wincc Scada...
Replies
Views
Which one is Simatic SCADA, iam having Simatic Wincc Flexible & Simatic Wincc SP4.. but it is HMI..Iam in need of Simatic Wincc SCADA.. For that...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Could i connect simatic WinCC runtime with Micrologix 1400 PLC via Modbus?
Replies
Views
I am new to the GE Fanuc RX3I PLC. Does anyone have a section of ladder logic from their GE Fanuc Rx3i that they can share with me. Logic...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between these two SIMATIC WinCC programming software packages are?: :- SIMATIC WinCC Flexible 2008...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom