Simulate server in different hardware PCS7

HRagab

Hello everyone,
i would like to test and run os server in pcs7 v8.2 project without rear PLC.i used plcim on ES and nettoplcsim and adjust the driver in tag management in server PC to be the network which assigned in NETTOPLCSIM but didn't work.

first i would like to ask if nettoplcsim can do this application or i have to find a nother way

Is the OS server a separate machine, or does it all run on your ES?

If it's on a separate machine, you have to add the IP address of the real S7 to your network interface of your ES. Then the OS connects to your ES with Nettoplcsim / Plcsim instead to the real S7. It's relevant to set the connection type to TCP/IP when you compile the OS, Iso-Connection won't work together with Nettoplcsim.

Os server in a separate Vm station.also ES in Vm.i creat PCS 7 enviroment ES,Os server 1,os server2 & Client and create 2 virtual network terminal and system i made the following:
# both terminal and system network virtual network ok i can ping IP and download Netpro and os project normally for servers and os.
#i use plc sim as tcp/ip and download one of AS to plcim
#i compile the server tcp/ip and download to srvers.
#i used nettoplcim and configure the plcsim to the system bus network in Es.
#in server i choose in tag management the driver to be from the system bus network.
But unfortunately servers didn 't work .
Actually i don't know if nettoplcsim can do that or i have to check another way

Nettoplcsim works together with WinCC. But Nettoplcsim does not automatically add an IP address to your network interface, you have to do this step manually.

For example:
Your ES has 10.1.1.10
OS Server 1 has 10.1.1.20

S7 PLC has 10.1.1.100

Then you have to add the IP of the S7 10.1.1.100 to your network interface of your ES (it's shown in the Nettoplcsim manual how to do this).