Simulation using a Moeller PS4

Robzz

Hello! o_O

I got the Sucosoft V4.2 today, it will take about two weeks for the PLC to come.
I wonder if there is any way to simulate the programs without the PLC(PS4-141), to emulate a plc on the Pc or something..it that possible?
I'm in a hurry to fix this code so I'd like any help!

Thanks!

/Robert

Hi,

I don't think Sucosoft can do the simulation test even the latest version. You can simulate with only X-soft for X-control series of Moeller.

Similar Topics

I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
Hello. Is there a way to bind keyboard keys on the computer running the simulation of the PLC so that you can emulate button press etc during...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, sorry for my english, i am new at plctalk, great forum, great threads. So i want to learn plc as qualification for job applications. I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Short description: We want to simulate PLC outputs to test alarms. Is it possible to do it just by connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Im having a very serious problem in online simulation of the HMI program. I have Usb master cable with the PLC but the Easybuilder shows the usb...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom