On-line simulation of program of Easybuilder8000 using simatic S7-200

Im having a very serious problem in online simulation of the HMI program. I have Usb master cable with the PLC but the Easybuilder shows the usb option but it does not select it. I attach a usb to rs232 connector with it and try to simulate it by selecting the RS 232 option but it still shows the message of "No PLC Response"
I have to use it in my final year project and very desperately need a solution..

Similar Topics

Has anyone been able to use the Weintek Online simulation tool with the Beckhoff free tag driver? I have no problem running it on the HMI but no...
Replies
Views
Hello all Kindly I need to know how to make online simulation between easybuilder 8000 (weintek) and s7-200 plc Which cable type is required...
Replies
Views
Hello! I think I have a basic question and I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of a solution. I am new to PLC programming and my...
Replies
Views
Can we simulation Powerflex 525 Inverter offline by set Inp_Sim. Inverter Icon Motor will same like normal have feedback run and feedback speed...
Replies
Views
i am a beginner learning Plc and Hmi programing.I am practicing on siemens s7-200 micro win and canal plc simulator to test program as i do not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom