sine wave ? on omron

taward31

Hi,

I am trying to produce a sine wave from an omron plc model : CJ1H

I want to do it in ST if possible. I am only learning Structured Text, Take a look at my code so far and let us know what you guru's think

The code is to be used inside a function block,

i:= 0 to 360

i:= 0;

Rads:= i * (2*3.14);

ao_01: = 10 * sin(rads-0);

ao_02: = 10 * sin(rads-2.09);

ao_03: = 10 * sin(rads-4.18);

i:= i + 1;

How would I ensure that the code repeats continuously until I disable the function block?

Any help is greatly appreciated

I got it done

Thanks for comments got it done, Just used a milli second pulse to activate the Function block which incremented the i every time. also made i equal to all available bits as 361 degrees = 1 degrees etc