sint to string

blueberry

Hello PLC folks,
Could someone please help me out here? I am trying to convert SINT to STRING (rslogix5000) but could not get it to work.
I used BTD to move the bit from the actual SINT to my DINT then converted it with DTOS but the result was the decimal number instead of the actual ascii string number.
Thanks

sint to str.PNG

Yes, the screenshot is the main part that will convert sint to string. SINT is already in ASCII format so a simple COP with the specified string.len should suffice. You don't need the extra stuff counter.acc I had in there. I only used it to parse out certain data.

Similar Topics

HI Guys So i am trying to write a real SINt or DINT value into a string tag. If in string browser I write it manually, no problem. But how can I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to convert an array of SINT's into a String, any advice?
Replies
Views
Howdy, I am currently struggling with an array of values that I want to re-arrange in a programmatic way. My program is a mix of ladder and STX...
Replies
Views
All, i nto fully get it. I read trough some froums but not finaly make it running. so I try to ask. Hopefully anybody has the kindness to answers...
Replies
Views
Hello i have been trying to figure out a good way to take hex and convert it to an array of SINT[]. Here is what my failed attempt looks like.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom