sinumeric 840 c siemens error

nimo

hi all
we are using a cnc lathe scoda sut 140 nc which is operated with sinumerik 840 c version 4 suddenly the machine turned the langauge to german and i don,t know any german and it,s now hard to operate the machine does any body know what is the machine bit that i change to restore the system langauge to english a gain? thank you all

Similar Topics

Hi everybody. Anybody can Help me? I am facing a problem in a roll grinding M/C (RGM), which was installed by Romanian. In this system they used...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am requiring to increase more speed (more than 3000rpm) of my servo. Can anybody tell me the maximum supporting rpm of Sinumeric 802D...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Here I have started to work on some difficult task, I hope I will get solution here. we have ABB CI-840 Master IO Module needs to be...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Here I have Started to work on some difficult task I hope I will get some solution here. I wanted to communicate ABB CI 840 IO Master...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Here I have Started to work on some difficult task I hope I will get some solution here. I wanted to communicate ABB CI 840 IO Master...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom