SLC 5/05 communication problem

Is the other device a SLC PLC?

Try the laptops built in serial port. I think that would be 0 but it's been so long since I've had a real serial port.

Sorry for throwing a lot of questions at you but what are the LEDs doing on the controller?

OK, Topic can be closed.

I had a problem with power supply and SLC didn't run properly (something new for me, but instead of 24VDC I got 3-18VDC.
I don't know why was that.
Thanks for help anyway!

Similar Topics

Hi all. I have SLC 5/05 PLC which is kept for years as it is without using. I have been asked use the same plc for testing by downloading the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’ve run into an issue when replacing an existing PanelView 900 (2711-T9C8) with a new one. The PV is networked to a SLC 05/04 using...
Replies
Views
Hi all, it's my first thread in this forum. I have problem with eem instruction. I try to communicate my slc 5/05 with alarm system and all time I...
Replies
Views
Dear all Respected Masters.. I m facing very strange problem regarding SLC 5/05. I m running Windows XP in my Laptop. I have RSLinx, RSLogix 500...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a panelview 600 DF1 232 model trying to have it communicate with an SLC 5/05. The PV is using a straight through cable plugged into...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom