Slc 500 Pid Block

hi

Search the ab knowledge base, there are several documents describing
unipolar, bipolar etc time proportioned outputs. I used these with success last year on a drier. If you can't find them post again and i will dig out the doc numbers

regards

kevin

pauly said:
Any help regarding AB document numbers, sample code etc would be very much appreciated.
Regards Pauly

Here is an example for you! I done this with an example from the Document reference guide last night and got it working! this example uses less programming so may be easier.

Similar Topics

How can I test some PID code I have written for a SLC-500 in RSLogix500, without having an actual processor to test on. I have used Emulate500 to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a PID block in my program controlling pump speed in order to get a correct Differential pressure. The way I have it set up is the...
Replies
Views
I have a PID in a SLC 500 that does not function as it should. Have deleted it remade it and still have a problem also moved it up and down in the...
Replies
Views
I am new to the SLC 500 platform and am hoping that someone can give me some hints on how to do PID and ramp/soak with the SLC 500 and perhaps...
Replies
Views
Please Help me to make this PID working. I had done PID according to AB manual but it is not working. when I am manully changing the CV at setup...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom