SLC BTR/BTW Problem

jpocreva

Hi ,

I have an SLC 505 that I made some changes to. After the changes were made the BTR and BTW instructions became extremely slow. I did not intentionally change any of this ladder logic for this I/O. It takes about ten seconds for the I/O to update / scan. Can anybody point me to what might be causing this issue?

Thanks in advance.

John

What changes did you make? Can you post the before and after .RSS files?
Zip them first then post.

Similar Topics

Anyone have the AB tech document that is locked out I have three 1794 ASB miodules (E) and and they are all communicating to 32 point input...
Replies
Views
Setup: SLC 5/05 with three 1747-SN Modules in Main Rack. Two of the three modules are controlling about 23 Powerflex 70 Drives (10 on one...
Replies
Views
Reviewing customer provided SLC layout and has an abundance of RIO devices...So many in fact that I want to understand clearly any limitiations or...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to do a block transfer using the cop instructions per the examples in the 1747-sn manual. There is a SLC5/03, 1747-sn ser.b, 1794-asb...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom