slc btr/cop instruction

keving9

I'm trying to do a block transfer using the cop instructions per the examples in the 1747-sn manual. There is a SLC5/03, 1747-sn ser.b, 1794-asb ser.c and a 1794-ib16. The 5/03 can't use the btr instruction. I realize I don't need the block transfer to see the ib-16, I'm using it to keep things simple for the time being, analog modules will be used in the end. The sn module has both switches on and the asb module has all switches on. I couldn't find specific switch settings for the asb ser.c, but according to a backwards compatible bulletin to ser.b, I think those are the correct settings. I can see the inputs change in rslogix but can't make a block transfer work. It returns the BT timeout error.
The file is attached. It's basically the example in the 1747 manual.
Thanks for any help.

file:///C:/WINDOWS/Desktop/SN.RSS