SLC Instructions number of clock cycles

mordred

I've been looking for a listing of clock cycles each instruction uses for the SLC and micrologix instruction set. The purpose of this is to develop some rules streamline a program into using the minumum number of clock cycles needed for cycle timing. There is no project at the moment that I need this for after all most applications have plenty of time before cycle times becomes an issue however I would like some reference or listing that I can refer to in case one crops up. I couldn't locate this information in the SLC instruction set

the new books don't have - but the old ones did ...

take a look at the snapshot of a chart attached below ... would this help? ... it's in microseconds - not clock cycles - and it's not included in the new versions of the instruction set manual ... if this is what you're looking for, maybe we can come up with a copy for your files ...

time_us.jpg

That will work Been looking all over for such a listing perhaps if I search under execution times I may get better results