SM 331 AI measurement oveflow

alexyeoh

Dear all,
I got a issue with the SM331 Ai module. It happen after additional devices sensor - 2 wire (4-20mA).
i measured across device with digital meter , reading was 6-8mA,shown ok. But once i series connect to AI ch 1 or other ch, meter read 55mA and overflow detected. NO SF error light. Any one experience with such senario? issue with the AI module ? Sensor output?
i also tried mA ISOlator between AI and sensor-but "zero"value read at meter with same series connection.

Additional info:
Ch0-Ch3 set as D (4 wire-mA)
Ch4-Ch7 set as C (2 wire-mA)
External FLUKE injector into AI module, read prefectly

thank you
alex

Similar Topics

I have a LM9030 program that is running on a IC693CPU331 that was installed in the mid 90's. How can I find out if this cpu can handle newer VP...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I wanna get the data from ind331 indicator(Mettler toledo) to SLC 5/05 CPU via Ethernet Ip using EEM instruction. The CPU=1747-L553...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have a problem with the above card, my rack has two of them and the same issues! In Channel 0 and 1 on both cards i have 2 wire...
Replies
Views
I've been fighting a problem with this 8 channel analog input card mentioned in the title. I believe it's something I'm doing in the wiring but...
Replies
Views
"(S44) PLC requested action has failed" Result when WRITE the RAM program to the EEPROM. No pre-confirmation message first. VERIFY fails too...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom