Small ladder logic Question

atifplus

Here is the logic i am designing. The X3 is basically a push button when u press it once it put something in on position. when u press it again it will turn off that let say valve.
the C115 is just another conidtion.

anyways the problem i have is with the arrangement of network when i swap the rung on network 5 with the rung on network 6 the logic dooesn't work as it suppose to ..

Just need to know the explanation if anyone knows whats going on.

plz post thanks

untitled111do6.jpg

c113 is your "turn on" signal.

c114 is your "turn off" signal.

The logic is executed in 1 scan via the oneshot. so the first time you press the button the output was off so it skips 114 in the logic. Then energizes the output. The next time you press it the output is on so 114 is executed turning the output off.

If you put 114 above 113 after you press the button 113 would energize trying to turn the output on but as soon as the next rung is scanned 114 will turn on which shuts the output off.

always keeping the output off.
hope that didnt confuse you more

aaahaa nice nice make sense now i know why my flashing led wasn't working when i was using timer :)

man i got to look at lots of examples and try those ladder b4 i could be that good :)

Thanks guys

Ken Moore said:
Keep network 3, and try this logic to toggle the Y.

c112 y37 y37
--] [----] / [----------( )-
|
c112 y37 |
--] / [----] [--

so is it like when i push the button (push button) it will be on and when i let it go it will be off??

oh u know what happened if keep the button pressed, the output start toggeling and if i let it go at wrong time the bulb dont turn on.

that ladder logic is making me confuse now :(