Smart Guard 600 Mode not automatically Executing

mikefo99

Hello, we have a smart guard 600 controller, every time we have a power loss to the system, upon start up we have to connect with our laptops and change the mode in parameters to execute from idle... In parameters it's selected to automatically execute upon start up.. we have other machines using the same controllers/systems and they automatically function upon re initiating power, it will not hold when execute is selected, everything runs fine until a power loss. I have tried replacing the unit with new and downloaded the existing parameters and even tried downloading and older set of parameters with no success.... The PLC used is a CompactLogix, can't seem to figure out what happened a long the way or if something had been changed... Thanks

It's been a long time since I used one of these, but I've got a vague memory that if the safety isn't "locked" it will ignore the automatic execution selection. Are all your devices safety locked?