Smart Relay / Micro PLC with fault history?

CougarFan

We sell a product that uses an Allen-Bradley Pico micro-PLC (bulletin 1760), which is actually made by Moeller. The device monitors a small number of switches (7) and shuts down the system in the event of a fault using an output relay.

Does anyone know if there is any way to generate and store a fault history into the Moeller controller? Being able to access the past ten or so faults would be great. Alternately, are there any similar devices on the market that have this capability?

I've heard recently about the Crouzet Milennium, the Telemecanique Zelio, and the Omron Zen, but have no experience with any of these.

Any ideas would be welcome! Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know if there is any way to generate and store a fault history into the Moeller controller? Being able to access the past ten or so faults would be great.
Yes, on certain types of Pico controllers (Pico GFX), you can set up to 96 "MW" data words and "D" text display words to record the fault number (create your own fault register), display those on the Pico screen, and manipulate the fault numbers with the Pico controller.

Pico Marker Word Display.jpg

Last edited: