Smc-flex problem

acm

I HAVE A SMC-FLEX CAT 150 F135NBD. I'm STARTING A SUBMERSIBLE PUMP AND I HAVE THE PROBLEM WHEN STARTED THE DEVICE THIS DISPLAYS THE STATUS "STARTING" BUT THE STATUS NEVER CHANGE TO RUNNING, THIS CAUSES THAT SCR HEATED AND AFTER ABOUT 10 MINUTES EQUIPMENT FAILURE BY HIGH TEMPERATURE OF SCR. THE BAYPASS NEVER WORK. PERFORM TESTING EQUIPMENT WITH A SMALL MOTOR AND CHANGE MAKES PERFECTSOME. THE SMC WAS REVIEWED BY THE ROCKWELL PEOPLE AND PASS ALL TESTS.THE MOTOR IS 40 HP FULL LOAD PLATE IS 109 A AND IN THE DISPLAY SHOW 97 A AT FULL LOAD. THE MOTOR IS THREE LEADS. ONE KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT.

I have had experience in the past with the SMC flex starters. With the information given I would check to make sure the motor/pump is not locked up. Also I would check the rotation of the motor the impeller may have unscrewed itself. These are just thoughts can you give more information about communications and parameter sets.