SMS from Micro850 to RUT955

Pizza

Hi, Was wondering if anyone has ever set up to SMS from a Micro850 using a Teltonika RUT955?

I can get the device to SMS from HTTP, SSH and through the device itself.

The RUT can take Modbus and can trigger an SMS by change of value, but this is sent to a preconfigured number, so if the machine moves to a different site, then you have to manually change the number x times in the router.

I have used the device from a Unitronics PLC to send an HTTP command, but can't work out how to do similar from this.

I also tried using the HMI (Redlion Crimson 3.1 CR3000) to send a command via MQTT. I don't believe this HMI has a web viewer, otherwise I could trigger a webpage.

Similar Topics

Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking guidance on configuring my Rockwell Allen-Bradley PLC logic to enable SMS sending through my Secomea module. While I have...
Replies
Views
Anyone have a favorite SMS Relay? Also, which cell provider offers a SIM card that doesn't mind a non cell phone device? Want my machines to txt...
Replies
Views
Well, carriers (Verizon specifically) are starting to blacklist email to sms messages. Of course, if you pay Verizon $100/mo they will white list...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Does anyone have any experience of providing an HSMS compliant interface from a Rockwell SCADA? HSMS seems to be part of a SEMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom