Software and documentation for PLC AEG SPS ALU200

juanjobeat

Could anybody help me to find documentation and software to program and communicate with AEG SPS ALU200 PLC?.

I've been reading some threads about it and told me that is a Modicon PLC, but I don´t find anything about it when accessing to Schneider´s web page.

The most similar family is Compact A120 but I´m not sure.

About the software, they told me that Modsoft anf Dolog AKF12 or AKF125 are the software I must use.

Thank you in advance.

Are you looking for the old DOS software?

This is DOS based software and I found for long ago a firma with the AEG PLC . I bought the software and PLC around 1996 or so from AEG reseller here in Iceland. Is there a plc still working that you want to connect to or..?

Yes sis, I have to connect to a plc that is still working and I have to modify the program, so I need to know where to find the software.

Hi,
I have worked in AEG A020,but not i ALU200, I have somewhere MODSOFT and AKL, try to find manuals and see what you exactly need (otherwise write message)

I also have Modsoft but I'm not sure if I can program this device with it, and I don't want to touch anything if I`m not sure.

I don't know if AKL is useful for this device. I don`t have it.