wf470 software and documentation

DANGELOUS

Hello everybody I looking for documentation and software about siemens wf 470 where i want look for it. can someone help me for this subject.i think this is very old programme use in siemens s5.thanks ;Dangelous;

The original WF470 software was cpm based, however siemens did a conversion (s5.com this run the software with a dos wrapper)

This would probably not be availlable now & it came with a parrallel port dongle.
Unless someone has an old copy & dongle that they no longer use you may struggle.

Thanks for your help Parky.where can I find WF470 software.Who can help me about software.Thanks again for your help.good luck

Similar Topics

hello all I have a wf470 video/printer card that i need to get a printer hooked up to, at one time there was a print on this port, can i hook up a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have to change the language on a wf470. the existing files are created with wf470-win. how can I get this program, may anybody has it...
Replies
Views
Hi , I'm new here and very limited to my plc knowledge. But i'm hoping someone can answer a few ? for me. I have a S5 plc with WF470 video...
Replies
Views
Dear reader, I need to program an Siemens S5 "WF470" card. To do so I have an old cable, one side marked "AG S5" (25 pin subd male) and the other...
Replies
Views
I must modify a supervisor software on a Siemens WF470 machine, but I don't know anything of this system. Can someone help me? (manual, example...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom