Software for IMO PLC

Hi, I Have just come across this thread and I am in need for the Software with manual and wiring diagram also, we have a dead cable cutting machine using this plc and are convinced the fault with the machine is the plc. Thanks in advance for any help.

I have the manual , software and schematic of the cable that were received from Aaron222 from the states , the point is that they are archived somwhere , I am trying to find and send to you through wetransfer , meanwhile this is the email of Aaron :
[email protected]
I am sorry if it makes more buzzering for him

Thanks marof khalifa, be great if you could find the software, i'll leave it a few days Aaron or someone else may see the recent activity.
Do you have much experience with this plc?
On powering up the machine the green run led just flashes & red input led's light up as expected but no output led activity at all, could it have lost the program if the battery in the unit expires, the machine has been in storage for about 2 years as it wasn't recommissioned when moved to a new site.
Any advice appreciated.

Thanks marof khalifa, be great if you could find the software, i'll leave it a few days Aaron or someone else may see the recent activity.
Do you have much experience with this plc?
On powering up the machine the green run led just flashes & red input led's light up as expected but no output led activity at all, could it have lost the program if the battery in the unit expires, the machine has been in storage for about 2 years as it wasn't recommissioned when moved to a new site.
Any advice appreciated.

That sure sounds like it lost its programming to me.

Here's the software and manual I was given. The software runs on DOX Box, you'll need to setup a serial port for it using a USB to Serial converter (assuming you don't have a laptop with a real Serial port.

https://*****/t-d11cyJcGCX

Thanks Aaron, Now to make a cable and see if the worst has happened, it's not a complicated machine hopefully knock up a program to get it running again if wiped.

I am experiencing exactly the same issue as described.

Would someone (Aaron222?) be able to save the manual , software and schematic of the cable to we transfer again - apologies the previous link has expired.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Simon

Hi S1mon, here is a new link.

https://*****/t-IVmCYazIBN

To anyone finding this thread in the future: I am changing industries and won't be able to post this again. Hopefully someone on this thread will hang on to it and share.

Cheers