Software for pulling ladder logic off an old Honeywell S9000 PLC?

Hey guys,

I am trying to pull the ladder logic out of some ancient Honeywell S9000 PLCs, but I can't find the software anywhere (google search, Honeywell site proper, or Honeywell support account). From what I found, it looks like I need the Continuous Control Chart (CCC) which is a part of PlantScape Vista.

If anyone has any information regarding what software/hardware I could potentially use to connect to these PLCs, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Christian

Are you talking about the very old S9000 and not the newer HC900?
If S9000 you need the 623-60 Logic Control System software. It is MS-DOS based.
The S9000 was a York PLC.

The 623-60 software was also part of the HW S9000 software package (in a compressed form), but you can get it as standalone to "backdoor" into the PLC. However you have no access CCC to the function blocks, which also can send and receive to the PLC.
I have a users manual on the 623-60.

Last edited:
After you find the S9000 software for the CCC....the biggest problem you are probably going to have... is finding a DMCS communications card to connect to the S9000.

Last edited:
The problem with conversions here is the CCC (Continuous Control Chart) was function block programming and it existed in the computer software portion of the S9000 Control System.
The CCC communicated to the PLC for control. You actually could have done all the control in the CCC and no logic in the PLC.

Therefore the CCC portion of the logic is very important.