Software License

Lvengr

If this is not allowed here, please delete.

I am retiring from control work and have Rockwell software licenses I would be interested in selling. If this post is ok let me know and I will provide further info.

welcome to the forum.
what licenses do you have, what software and version, perpetual license or subscription?
in order to transfer the license, Rockwell will have to know the software type, license number, who bought the software.
you will also have to fill out a form stating that you own the software and are transferring the license to someone.
i had to have this done when we bought a machine from an oem ad they were required to buy the software.
regards,
james

Rockwell now has an online registration transfer system. Transfer is done using serial number. I rehost the actions. Transfer the registration, give buyer serial number and activation code. That’s all that’s needed.

I have Logix500 up to V12. Studio 5000 up to V33 which also has Stuctured Text addin, and Factory Talk View ME up to V12.

These are all permanent licenses, non expiring. They can be upgraded to the newest versions with a maintenance agreement with Rockwell. I had not updated in about 2 years.