Software

Hey Guys!

I am currently using the RSLogix 500 programming software. My computer recently crashed so its not installed anymore. I am considering using the rslogix 5000 software. I know that when I use the 5000 software i would have to import the 500 projects... my questions is this: I know the 500 program can program the older controllers and the 5000 can program the newer controllers. Will I still be able to program the old controllers with the 5000 software?

Thanks for you help!

Rs5000 isn't the replacement for Rs500. You still need Rs500 for the slc, 1000,1100,1200,1500. Rs 5000 compactlogic and control logic's.