SoMachine-cannot set active path.

J_fet

Hi guys,
I am working with the demo version of Somachine and I'am begginer. I have a problem with setting active path on controller, more specifically My Contoller (PLC) cannot be recognized when I scan network.
So I cant even show "Hello world" on HMI :/. I have found some pdf and video tutorials and i followed instruction but with no success.

Is is problem because I am using demo version or i'am missing something?

Try the following since you are not able to see the PLC during scan network.
1. Somachine gateway -> Reset gateway. (The gateway in your SoMachine should have a green dot )

2. Unplug cable (I am assuming you are using the serial cable) and replug

3. Check the driver of the serial cable

Similar Topics

Greetings everyone, We currently are using Somachine 4.3 with an M241 processor and a HMIG5U2 w/ HMIDT732. This is my first time using this HMI...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am fairly new to plc programming and am now tasked with converting the company software standard from Siemens TIA Portal to SoMachine, or...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody Anybody knows where I can get this version of SoMachine? The new machine expert version won't open my project saying there is a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect with a Schneider plc which has a firmware version only available in Somachine v4.2. In Machine expert After taking upload...
Replies
Views
Hello dear experts, I incurred in an anomaly while working with HMISCU devices by Schneider. I downloaded the program and everything seems to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom