SoMachine/Codesys error Value cannot be null. expLValue

JustAnIntern

Hello, I am fairly new to plc programming and am now tasked with converting the company software standard from Siemens TIA Portal to SoMachine, or atleast create some dummy blocks that don't actually do anything but they do look like it on the outside. This was going pretty well untill I started to encounter an error that keeps popping up and I can't seem to find an answer to it anywhere. Now when I go into my function and try to update the parameters of the function block it just goes empty...

The error in question is as followed:
'Internal error while object "objectname" is providing language model information: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: expLValue'.
Anyone have a clue where I might start my search?
I exported the file in question but there is nothing in it with the name of expLValue, only LValue and every single one is set to either true or false.

Put the export file here, and i will have a look at it, or email me.
This fault happens when there is a division in the function, and it uses zero. Check if the parameters are set correct in the VAR you can set a default value, depending on the function it can be TIME. It is a analogue value not a digital one.

I seem to have been able to resolve this issue by recreating some of the blocks. Somehow there seems to be a difference between dragging the specific blocks in from the Toolbox and dragging in a ? block and renaming it. In my case it was a Move block.
Thanks for the reply anyways, I'll keep you in mind if I run into another snag.