Sono Tracker, SLC 504, and RIO-SN

MichaelP

I have an existing plc (slc 5/04 with a Remote I/O scanner. I need to get 10 ultrasonic sensors from the Bindicator SonoTracker control unit connected from its RIO module with Blue Hose to the Scanner. I need the information to be put in the registers that were originally used to get the levels of the 100 foot grain bins available to Wonderware. I believe BTR and BTW is the way to go...can someone help me with the logic?

The registers are not continous there is a gap between the first 8 and the last 2 sensors.

Similar Topics

Is there a way to setup an indicator on a Panelview to show when the program was last edited without someone having to go in and change the text...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to record the last 200 cycle times and make a display for our HMI. I am using our AB PLC to recording the 200 cycle times and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone does anybody got by chance the electrical drawing of Arpeco - Tracker / Slitter / Rewinder machine? thanks for your help
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I am involve in a project which consist of an automation of a photovoltaic tracker depending on the time, date and season. The...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom