Square D Symax error 'Slot Register Error' Help

antsrealm

Hi,

We are getting an intermittent 20001 error on our old SquareD PLC. It has 3 remote racks in close proximity and every few hours seems to drop out on error 20001.

Does anyone know how to obtain the status field info to get the additional diagnostics on this fault?

We suspect a comms issue is causing this however we have replaced the cabling and one of the cards with no improvements yet.

Thanks,
Anthony.

Yeah found that a little after I posted. Waiting now to see what that resolves.

Just wanted to make sure there wasn't any other approach we should be taking.

Thanks for the reply.

Similar Topics

Square-D Symax SFI-324 I have used the SFI-510 card for many projects, but I came across a SFI-324. Does anyone have ant tech info on it?
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently developing a HMI to replace an old screen that is no longer available to purchase. The plan is to connect the panel view to...
Replies
Views
ok gentlemen i have a question. I am working on converting some old square d logic to allen bradley. my question involves the MARK bits. i...
Replies
Views
Please tell me what type of Card this Is Class 8038 (might be 8030) Type ROM 431 Regards Ian T
Replies
Views
Today I was asked to asked to help the maintenence people get one of the machines up and running again. I have been retired 8 years and had not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom