sst-pfb-slc card

pdelno

Lifetime Supporting Member
hey guys i would like to say this is the best place i have found for plc ????

so this is where i come for my ?
i have a sst-pfb-slc card. the problem i have is i have no config file for this card and the componey that mad the piece of equiptment is out of busness and i fear the day we lose this card.
the card conects 2 seimans drives to a slc 500 is there a way to get the config out of he card to back it up or will i have to fumble my was and make a new config file

The module should have an RS-232 serial port on it, which you can connect to SST's Profibus configuration software utility. This should allow you to upload the configuration from the module. I think that utility is free from www.MySST.com.

I think that recent SST-PFB-SLC modules were even compatible with Siemens' own COM PROFIBUS software, so that could recover the configuration too.