SST-PFB-SLC Profibus Scanner for SLC 5/03 Processor Unit

kjay80

i am looking for a profibus scanner SST-PFB-SLC Version 1.0 for SLC 5/03, but it's hard to find.
I see the same model number, but version 2.0 on the market, you think this is compatible to my system?
What is the difference?

I am a newbie on PLC, so please respond in plain english!!!
thanks!!!

I would first check woodheads site (mysst.com) to see what they have to say. You can also call them, they are free. You probably also can get an older module on ebay.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have siemens CPU-300 with DP port. which i am using as master for DP slave. Now i had some SLC IO which i want to connect to the same...
Replies
Views
hey guys i would like to say this is the best place i have found for plc ???? so this is where i come for my ? i have a sst-pfb-slc card. the...
Replies
Views
In a 1756 Controllogix(CLX) chassis there is a SST Profibus module, i have the configuration Software for CLX but do not know or have the...
Replies
Views
I have 2 SST-PFB-CLX modules (Slot3 and Slot6) in my 1756 A/B PLC. Both modules are working O.K. I tried to upload actual configuration using SST...
Replies
Views
I need to set up some messaging between an old Simatic TI 545 PLC (part number is 545-1104) and a ControlLogix L55. I have an SST-PFB-CLX module...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom