SSV Instruction Question

pssriram16

I am monitoring "Axis.ConfigUpdateinProcess" bit. It seems to be High all the time since I am trying to dynamically set torque limit for that axis using ladder logic instruction. The question I have is, can I issue a MAM command when the "Axis.ConfigUpdateinProcess" bit is High ??

Sriram

Never looked at that status bit

When I was dynamically changing TorqueLimitPositive using SSV I did it whenever I needed to - MAM in progress or not.

Please tell us RS5000 Version and Servo module - eg Kinetics 5000 or CIP motion etc

Similar Topics

This Set System Value (SSV) instruction is not setting the new time. The clock time simply does not change. Time1 is the common date/time...
Replies
Views
All I am studying a PLC program from another facility. It uses an SSV instruction and a GSV. Data in SSV, GSV as follows...
Replies
Views
RS5000 Is it Possible to use the SSV Instruction To Change the WallClockTime / PLC Clock. Attribute > LocalDateTime? I can get the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello guys and gals. I have a processor instruction being used in one of my compactlogix called GET SYSTEM VALUE with the following info...
Replies
Views
I'm picking apart an existing machine file tonight, and I'm curious about a command I haven't used yet... SSV. I did a screen print of a portion...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom