Starting 6 pumps based on their running hour

Augastya

We have 6 pumps for which we calculated running hours from run feedback. We need to start these pumps based on demand in auto sequence for a day. I.e. the pump with least run hours will get priority 1 and with highest should get 6. If any pump fails to start, next pump should take tha the priority. Also sequence set should not change for a dayi if pumps are not failing to start
How this can be done in plc structure text or in fbd

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

This sounds like a homework question for a PLC class. It is policy here not to answer those questions until the student has shown some of their work.

Please post some information about which model of controller you are using, and an example of how you have tried to solve the problem so far.

I m using ABB plc, I did through min and max function. And then compared with each run hour, this way which will be on first priority and which will be on last, is coming, but I m struggling to give intermediate priorities