STEP 7 LITE Need help for a ladder diagram.

My teacher told me to build the circuit in Alpha programmer of Mitsubishi cause its easy and then use STEP 7 to transfer the circuit in LADDER diagram so i can upload the ladder diagram on a s7200 plc we have in our laboratory!

I also worked with Alpha from Mitsubishi and I'm not that keen on it. There are other simulationprograms who are better. One of my favourites is the software from Vipa. It's a free download and has the same instructions like the software from siemens for S7-300/400. This is still different software from the S7-200 series. But you can program direct in ladder. You will need to make adjustments for instructions on the timers and counters, but using the Alpha this is something what you also will need to do.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, A customer of ours is looking to update an old Siemens PLC they have running one of there machines. They were able to provide us with a...
Replies
Views
Good Day Guys, Just want to know if its possible for me to open a Simatic S7 project in Step 7 Lite?? Thanks and more Power... 🍻
Replies
Views
Hi everyone CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE FUNCTION OF THE SYMBOL TABLE AND FLOW CHARTS.ON A PLC. Thanks James
Replies
Views
Hi, I am brand new with Siemens 300 series.I did little work with 200 series using Microwin software.My main problem is that I was given a small...
Replies
Views
Hie there.I am new to Step 7 Lite and I have two questions. 1.What purpose is served by instance DBs linked to FBs? 2.The manual I have does not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom