Step 7: set initial values

krneki10

How could I set initial values in Step7 SIMATIC Manager which would run before OB1? I heard that could be done with OB100, so I inserted there:
CLR
= M 1.0
= M 1.2
= M 1.6
= M 2.1
= M 2.2

But that unfortunately doesn't work. When I switch from STOP to RUN-P mode, nothing gets resetted.

Thanks for help in advance.

Do you want to bring on M1.0, M1.2 etc or clear them down to zero?

If you want to 'zero' them then use Roy's suggestion.

If you want to Set them to '1' then use:

SET
S M1.0
S M1.2

etc...

Wasn't sure from your original post what you were after. ;-)

How could I set initial values in Step7 SIMATIC Manager which would run before OB1? I heard that could be done with OB100, so I inserted there:
CLR
= M 1.0
= M 1.2
= M 1.6
= M 2.1
= M 2.2

But that unfortunately doesn't work. When I switch from STOP to RUN-P mode, nothing gets resetted.

Thanks for help in advance.

How are you testing this - To verify you should only have OB100 in your plc. (i.e. delete OB1,OB35 etc.)