Step7 error.

And than I'll be able to load my original program?Nothing can go wrong with this right???Does anyone not recomend that I do this??

NoName,

I copyed some blocks form a siemens example project in my project and when I tried to transfer it to the plc it gave me an error that it could't transfer something in to the plc
What error are you referring to. Is there a code or description ?

So I opened OB100.
And that's why there isn't an OB100 and a FB121 Jesper.
Now this is 100% confusing. You say that you opened the OB100, and later you say that it is not there ?!?

Anyhow,
make an overall reset and download the sample program.
That should clear everything up.

Sory for the confusion JeseprMP.

I've reset the drive and every thing is working again.Thanks to all for your help.

Thank you.
Regards
Aleš