Step7 MultiProject Transfer

Disciple

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am Having Trouble copying MultiProject files from my Laptop,(#1) to my external Harddrive, then to my other Laptop,(#3). I do the same thing/s I did for my laptop(#1) and another Work Laptop(#2), and now I'm having an issue on Laptop #3 in which all the Procedure seems good, but when I go to the saved Project file on Laptop #3,& open it, there is no CPU. I'm currently Removing Step 7 V5.3 from Laptop 3 and going to Reinstall. I am getting error message #257:5 when I open Simatic Manager " Server 's7hstatx.dll' for _S7H_Station_AT objects could not be loaded". Make sure required software packages are installed. Also getting Error #257:5 "One or more objects or a type cannot be represented. Server 's7hprxyx.dll' for objects could not be loaded. Make sure required software package is installed.
Thank You

Check for Installed software under help in simatic manager. Maybe You're missing something as previous poster suggested.

I had sort of a similar problem and had to upgrade my Step 7 software to v5.5 plus make sure to install newest hardware updates.

So, Even tough Laptop #1 & #2 are working fine, I will go to the Siemens website & search for :
The Latest Hardware Pack/Newest Upgrade for Step7 V5.3?
I'm Going there right now.
Thank You

Currently Downloading the
'Simatic_S7_Step7_V53_SP1' File from the Siemens Site.
Does anyone know if this is the Most Current or Must I go Thru all the Files under the Search:
'Step7 V5.3 Service Pack'
Thank You

Just realized the Siemens Step7 V5.3 Installation Disc I have has SP3 Included. I'm going to try to look for something more Current. Is it Possible to Xfer the License from one Laptop(#3) to another Laptop (#2)? The Licenses are on Floppy and this is causing a Degree of Difficulty.Laptop #2's Trial License just Expired. I have 4 Floppy's with what I Believe are Current Licenses but no Floppy Drive In Sight!Siemens has Instructed me to Send Them the Floppy's & they'll Xfer the License to USB ThumbDrive. This is what I'll be doing Next, But I still need Laptop #3 Working.