STL/LAD/FBD Conversion

Hi all,

I have a bit of a problem. I work, as you can probably guess by my name, as an apprentice at BMW. I'm currently at college and im doing a PLC unit which i have no problem with as i work in controls when im in the factory. However im on a much valued week off and im trying to do some assignment work. I have done all the work bar one question. i need some screenshots from Simatic Manager showing a conversion of a 3-5 rung program, very very simple and its conversion from LAD to STL to FBD. as im at home i have no access to the Simatic software. Could someone save me from torment and do a couple for me? i know that college questions are frowned upon but i have done all the work already im just lacking the screenshots that are an hours drive away at work...

any help is a godsend

Cheers

What is the code that you have so far?
I doubt anyone will do it all for you...
but "might" give you a start so that you can finish it...

o4

Didn't I misread the Q!
Sorry, thought you had to convert code bmw_apprentice...
And if I knew what a 11001316704 was, it'd help me...
:D