Generate STL from FBD/LAD in Any PLC except siemens

Rabkaorat

Hello dear users
As you know in Siemens S7_300/400 plc,after you create your program in FBD or Lad or STL,you can Generate source from your program(you can generate source all of blockes in one STL file you know as .AWL file) via file/generate in FBD/LAD/STL Editer.
My question is
Is exist a plc who we can Do this produce on itr(that is we able to generate source of all blockes in one file such as .AWL in siemens plc)?

Last edited:
.l5k

thanks for your response,I saw a .L5K file,it is in XML format,and not a STL(ST or IL Program),if isnot it can you show with a example?

Siemens text files are not STL format either, they are text files of the whole block the .L5K files are the Allen Bradley equivalent, the ladder logic exported to a text file.

In both cases the text files can be modified and imported.

Itis not true

in Siemens .AWL file all of program and variable exist in STL format,that even you see in LAD/FBD/STL editor and compile it,
But in AB it not true
I upload two example a AWL and L5k file,
please pay attention to awl file,at header variable define(DB) and then Function blockes,Function,OB(Organize blockes )
but in l5k>>???
please see attached file,you can see awl file with notepad

Please pay attention

.AWL files are NOT STL, they are whole blocks including the structure in TEXT format. The PLC code sections of this text file are in a format similar to STL. It can include DB's which will not be STL.

.AWL files will only contain blocks.

.L5K files will contain the whole PLC, including the CPU and the IO cards as well as the code in text format.

You are write true,
So Could you upload a L5k file that contaian you menthoned structure please,such cpu,variables and specially user program,please?
That I can see them in notepad or xml viewer software?