Strange Problem to Connect with Ge Fanuc 90-30 & Inet PLC

Resurrecting an old thread here.
Yes, the iNet PLC referenced here is a proprietary controller module that uses GE Fanuc 90/30 I/O. It is used in CEMS applications for data acquisition and handling. It is supported by Babcock & Wilcox.
If you need information on reaching Babcock & Wilcox for support information, please PM me.
Thanks!

Similar Topics

We have an OPC server getting data from a Compactlogix PLC. The PLC also communicates with a Panelview and a couple VFDs via Ethernet/IP...
Replies
Views
I had a customer call about a machine counter not working. We checked hardware, determined the input was correctly functioning. In tracing...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I have a strange situation at hand. I wrote a Logic for Tank Over fill (5 Tanks). When Level switch senses level, it triggers Alarm...
Replies
Views
I have 3 identical CompactLogix L33ER's running in a factory and have always sent out automatic emails successfully. However, our company now has...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, So I added a routine in a L71, and as is my nature, I selected all of the rungs and pasted them into Notepad++ and then re-imported them...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom