Stratix 5700 port mirroring

belph

Hi Folks,

I have problem to find whether new stratix 5700 is able to mirror multiple ports to one ?

With my experience in past I was only able to set 1 to 1 port mirroring. Which is quite a limitation.

Is someone experienced with new 5700 regarding this matter ?

Thanks in advance

I inadvertently found out about this feature of the Stratix 5700 just recently. This post has a link to a technote on the subject.

The short version is, you can't do it using the web interface, but you can do it via command line.

The slightly longer version is, it's supposedly not possible to do it via the web interface, but somehow I managed to inadvertently do it and caused myself no end of confusion.

Cisco Network Assist did not manage to set multiple port mirroring

Can someone please advise on CLI commands that can be used to set multiple ports (source port) for mirroring?

port mirroring.jpg

Do a google search for Cisco Industrial Switch CLI commands.
There is a lot more (and better) documentation on the Cisco site.

Thank you

If you follow the links from post #2, it will take you to this technote, which has all the details. You will need a techconnect account to view it.

I was looking for public resources available to find this information since it is a long process for me to get the technical contract number in my company.

Thank you guys anyways.